Bibcut is a free Linux/Windows program, which helps to arrange and modify BibTeX libraries in several ways and in the daily life:
- Referencing BibTeX files to LaTeX files
- Cleaning authors strings
- Comparing BibTeX files
- Removing strange characters in BibTeX files
- Translating BibTeX files into plain text and LaTeX (\bibitem based) files
- Modifying tags of BibTeX entries
- Changing the names of journals (full and abbreviated
- Etc. ...
To make life easier, Bibcut comes with a graphical user interface. In first place, Bibcut is interesting for scientists, who publish regularly in scientific journals and who use LaTeX and BibTeX as a text processing system. The Bibcut functions are explained on the Wiki page with help of some examples.
||Windows design (version 3.81)||Output
LaTeX, BibTeX, Bibcut, LyX, JabRef, MikTeX, Cleaning, Cleanup, Clean-up, bibtex-clean-entry, bibtex clean code, organizing, extracting BibTeX files, file management, data base